Friday, February 27, 2009

Did you enjoy 26th of Feb? I kinda did... And so did my friends...

Well, 26th of February was quite an entertaining day for me and my friends...

Here's what happened in my side:
* I had ALOT of chocolate
* I played Mirror's Edge and passed some level I couldn't pass yesterday (But got stuck at something but I kinda know how to pass it... I just need some patience)
* I hung out with friends...
* Had very good dinner...
* Played FIFA in my friend's Xbox360... And won (I usually don't... I suck at soccer games)...
* I played with my friend's cat for a while...
* My car didn't get sprayed (Actually, some kid just sprayed on it, but I'm in a good mood)...
* Didn't get into traffic (Which means, no Gulf Street, Plajat Street or the end of 5th ring road)...

Here's what happened to my friends:
* One of'em had a quite good night with his gf...
* The girl that got her wallet stolen was actually able to transfer all her money (Under her dad's account) to one of her friend's account to be able to use'em... She bought another mobile, retrieved her Wataniya SIM card and bought some stuff for her place...
* One of my friend shared some of the chocolate I had...



So basically, it was a fun day... No problems or troubles at all (There might be little stuff that doesn't worth mentioning)...

Happy Liberation Day Kuwait... I really hope everyone enjoyed that day

2 comments:

  1. glad you had fun .. i know that if i was in kuwait i wouldnt lol !! streets would be messy !!!

    anyways .. i did had fun too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why there's ALWAYS indoor fun :P

    ReplyDelete