Monday, February 16, 2009

Kuwait's random weather

This is something I can NEVER understand; Kuwait's random weather...

And funny thing, people wouldn't understand how amazing it is to have a random weather...

Think about it, if we knew what's our weather is going to be at specific time, things will be so predictable and boring...

Like, "Oh, tomorrow is going to rain, then it'll be sunny for 3 days, then humid for 2 days, then sunny for 7 months"...

But things would be entertaining if the whether became so random (Kuwait's weather)...

Like, "OK, it's sunny... No need to worry about rai... DAMN IT!!! IT'S RAINING!!! MUST GET AN UMBRE... Oh god!! It's dusty now!!! What the hell? It just got muddy!!!!!"...

I always believed in Kuwait's weather being generated by a random function...

Remember the dust few days ago that lasted for few days?
Remember the rain shower that lasted for few hours?
Remember today's fog?












The last dusty picture is special... If you noticed the zoomed area, you'll see the guy's face and "me" thing... I laughed and said "Shasaweelik ya3ny!?" when I first saw it...

Now, Why would we want to know that's you?

I'd understand how proud he would be if the picture was real not photoshoped... As in, Both Amirs (Allah yer7amhum) were standing there and he was behind them... That'd be an honor that I'd probably do it... BUT NOT A PHOTOSHOPED THING!!!

Seriously, Why would we want to know that that noised-up face is you?

All I see is a bald head and a big nose... I mean, I might think he wants us to know he look handsome BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW!!!

What is he expecting us to do? Stop him and shake his hand? Stop him and give him chocolate? Stop him and talk to him?

That's just priceless... I wouldn't be surprised if he got few girls numbers because of that move... Things sunk that low anyways...



Now, leaving that mentally retard behind wheels guy aside, you know by now how extremely random our weather is... Dusty few days ago and Foggy today... I'd say tomorrow it'll rain, but I'm sure the random function will generate something unexpected (Maybe snow)...



Things I learned from Kuwait's weather and that retard guy:
* He probably just got the Kuwaiti Nationality or working hard to get one
* Wearing face mask or not wouldn't matter, You'll inhale dust no matter what
* You can park your car somewhere and make out with your gf\bf (Whether same or different sex)... No one would notice because the heat inside the car will fog the windows so people won't be able to see what's inside
* Drive slowly if it's foggy... You wouldn't see vanishing scenes so often
* Drive extra slow when it's dusty... Whacky drivers are EVERYWHERE

4 comments:

  1. the more I see retards the more I want to stay here in Kuwait and make fun of'em :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can really see how funny it to laugh at others. Maybe you can teach us how to be perfect like you. Shame on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna be perfect? play street fighter and don't get hit... you'll win perfectly!!

    seriously anonymous, i laugh at whatever stupid mentality\situation\person i see... why? because it's plain stupid... they're free to laugh back and so are you...

    ReplyDelete