Sunday, March 1, 2009

TROGDOR ThE BURNiNATOR

Went to "Macaroni and Grill" (If the name is right... The Italian fooding place near X-Cite Alghanim and IKEA) with my friend...

We sat and the our waiter introduced himself and all... And then I noticed 2 crayons (Red and Green) and the paper we're eating on... That concept was first presented in Kuwait at Gamewhizzzzzzzzzzz in Marina Mall (Previously known as Gameworks... I forgot the fooding place next to it... Something with "X")...

Anyways, the instant I saw the red'n'green crayons, TROGDOR just popped in my head and I had to draw it... So I did (In case you don't know who's TROGDOR, Click Here to know who's TROGOR)...

So here's the pic (I should've used a better camera or double drew some lines):



Don't ask why I had to draw it... I just have to obey my weird brain sometimes... And I did :P

1 comment:

  1. loooooooooool i'm sooo posting the one i did with my friends !!! it was a REAL FUN !! we even took another one .. there was totally no place for more drawing !! :D

    ReplyDelete