Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time sense theory

I woke up by 22:35 and waiting for the time to turn 00:00 so I could take my fever pills (No happy pills.. Bohohoo)..

So while I was waiting, I started to wander about time sense when sick, when waiting and when excited..

Today, I went to the clinic (Mustaw9ef.. Must aw9ef.. Must describe :P) and waited for around an hour or something, but it seemed as if I was waiting for few hours..

So I made a theory about it and backed it up with a chart to clarify my theory.. Could be right and could be wrong, I just made it for the fun of it (And to waste some time till I get my pills)..


Sorry for being blurry, but lemme explain the chart for you:

The blue bars represents the "Sense of time when sick"..
The red bars represents the "Sense of time when waiting"..
The yellow bars represents the "Sense of time when excitement"..

The X Line (1, 5, 10, 15.. 60) represents the sense of time in minutes..
The Y Line (0, 10, 20, 30.. 60) represents the real time in minutes..

To understand the timing thingy, you must add the previous bars till you reach the wanted sense of timing..

Here's an example:
The first minute = 60 minutes in sick time, 5 minutes in waiting time and 1 minute in excitement time..
The five minutes = 60 minutes + 55 minutes in sick time, 5 minutes + 15 minutes in waiting time and 1 minute + 2 minutes in excitement time..
The ten minutes = 60 minutes + 55 minutes + 50 minutes in sick time, 5 minutes + 15 minutes + 20 minutes in waiting time and 1 minute + 2 minutes + 5 minutes in excitement time..





Well, to me it's something similar to this.. It could vary from a person to another, but the chart's form will be close to the chart I made:

* Sickness sense of time starts with a big delay then adjust slowly
* Waiting sense of time starts with dramatically less delay than Sickness sense an adjust faster than Sickness sense
* Excitement sense starts faster and adjust later on

I hope someone will make use of such chart :P

2 comments: