Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why the hell would I want to know your email?

I, personally, feel disturbed whenever I see someone's email on a car..

I will mock phew email phenomenon:

Short emails:
So you have a short email like "G7Y-----@hotmail.com".. And you think it's cool...

It's not even short damn it!! the "---------.........----" counts you idiot!!

Beside why the hell do you think it's an interesting email? Because it's short? Well being short and have no meaning behind it (such as name's initials or anything similar) is more stupid than having a normal email!!

And WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT'S COOL WHEN YOU HAVE A HOTMAIL!? IT'S FUCKING FREE!!.. I might consider a paid-email %0.009876152637123E-2763542 cooler.. Like, yourname@yourname.com or what@ever.com...


Uncompleted Emails:
I notice "whatever@hot", "whatever@hot.....com" emails...

What happened to the rest?
Didn't have 250fils to do the rest?
You want to create a riddle out of your email? (Duuuuh)
Too lazy to write the rest? (As if you're the one who's sticking the email.. I'm sure it's the poor mentally and visually violated Indian guy who works in such crappy car shops)
You think it's cool to do it that way? (Well, it's not!)


Emails with useless characters:
I laugh when I see "loooooool@hotmail.com" or "ja7eeeeeeeem---------7834r6weurat7kesrfktz@hotmail.com"

JUST CHANGE THE FUCKING TO SOMETHING ELSE YOU FUCKING RETARD!!


Emails written in *bling bling*:
Something like "agra3aaaani.@live.com" (I think hotmail got its share :P.. And that XXXXXXXX is an 8 digits number since 7 were old fashioned.. Yes you figured, his mobile number)..

WHAT THE HELL!? I'M SURE YOU WONT BUY SUCH SHINEY STUFF FOR YOUR GF\WIFE\BF!! SO WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?


Emails with additional 7~8 numeral digits:
An example: "ad.XXXXXXXX@msn.com"

Is this an indirect way to give your number to a girl\gay guy? What happened to the old fashioned "For Sale XXXXXXXX" stickers?

Now, be creative people you'd probably run by a valid email by adding a first letter of a guy's name with his\her\it mobile number (Or any number)...




Saying that, I have three logically slightly valid reasons to commit such visual and mental violation:

1) I'm cool!! My car has my email written on it..
WELL YOU'RE NOT

2) Hey girls.. I'm a retard!! Add me in MSN Messenger..
ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO SCORE WITH GIRLS? And unfortunately it works!! (Did girls sink that low?)

3) Hey everyone! I'm an easy target!! Steal my email and abuse me!!!
Well, it actually works, knowing such ill-mentality, you can figure out his email's password by:
a. Creating a serialized number combinations from 0 to 9 in few shapes.
b. Writing the guy's name in Arabic using english letters (احمد = hpl])
c. Using his mobile number (And hope his email has it so you don't have to rape your mind talking to him) with few alphanumeral combinations
d. Apply the previous steps on the secret answer the all the three steps above failed.
e. JUST ASK HIM THE ANSWER FOR HIS SECRET QUESTION!! HE'LL ANSWER UNCONSCIOUSLY!!



Seriously.. The more I see such phenomenon the more I want to steal their emails and let'em cry to bed :P

4 comments:

  1. Yeah it's disturbing. Besides, a message to those people... Who the F*** wants to write down your emails except your type of people? You're not impressing anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though you could gold-dig'em.. fake your sound as if you're a horny slut, ask for credits and you'll get CREDITS not just credits :P..

    applying the chain-reaction theories, you could get up to cars and expensive watches :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez,9dg chithib??!

    Freaky o_o

    You cracked me up btw:P

    ReplyDelete