Friday, January 9, 2009

The new generation of Anime fans SUCKS ASS WITH A STRAW!!!

I've been watching animes since I was 16 (almost 8 years ago).. I'm sure I got a weird taste of Animes, but I totally hate it when someone come and say "Naruto, Bleach and Death Note are the best" and other crappy animes without knowing atleast few old animes..

In this post, I'll be talking about animes and how the (Current generation) SUCKS in animes-related-stuff...

Naruto:
The start was AMAZING till the Zabuza part.. Then I started to hate it little by little.. Why? Well here's the why:

1ST REASON:
Naruto is supposed to be an anime about a drop-out kid who wanted to be the village's Hokage so everyone would acknawledge him (Or whatever).. So things should progress slowly..

I mean why the hell would he be able to get in that test knowing NOTHING but the Harem-No-Jutsu, Kage-Bunshin-No-Jutsu and that Kawarimi-No-Jutsu?

They totally killed the learning progressive curve that Naruto is supposed to follow..


2ND REASON:
The thing I hate about Naruto is that they totally killed the Ninja spirit in that anime. And when I talk about Ninja spirit, I mean something like Ninja Scroll..

Naruto became nothing more than magic skills and crap.. No REAL mele fights.. Ofcourse the big fights (Like the last fight between Naruto and Sasuke in the first season, the fight between Sasuke and Orochimaru right before he receive the curse, the fight between Naruto and Neiji at the test before the Konoha invasion and some other entertaining fights) were surprisingly amazing!!

There was some Ninjatsu which had nothing to do with mele, but there was some reasonable mele strikes here and there


3RD REASON:
The ART!! Seriously, How can you bare raping your eyes with 3~5 frames per second animation!?

I mean COME ON!! EVEN DIGIMON AND POKEMON GOT FASTER FPS RATE THAN THAT!!

What the hell with kicking 3 enemies with only 3 frames movements? (A frame for the kick, a frame for the punch and another frame for another kick)??

So personally, I was able to bear watching Naruto till Sasuke ran away... That's just it!!

The first 15 minutes of the 2nd season's first episode was AMAZING!!! Why? The FPS was REALLY GOOD... BUT THATS JUST IT!!! No good FPS for the rest of the anime



Bleach:
I really liked Bleach till the part they got outta Soul Society.. Why? Because everything was improving in a decent pace.. Not as slow as DBZ neither as fast as Naruto.. Just the right pace of improvements and developments..

And what I really liked about it back then is that there's some stuff that I didn't expect'em to happen.. But the Vampire crap ruins it all and I lost interest in watching it again (Even though my friend said it just gets much better later on)..

Yes.. It might be a good anime, but not to me.. Why? It became an Emo-Anime and a weirdd crappy fashion show!!

I'm not gonna talk more about it because that actually explains why I hate it..



Death Note:
I haven't watched that Anime and totally not willing to.. Why? Because of those who made it as if it was the best anime ever..

Don't get me wrong, I don't usually follow what others say.. I watched "Ouran High School Host Club" and I really enjoyed it while alot of my friends thought it sucked.. I really hated "Hellsing" while alot of my friends thought it rocks (The same goes with "GunGrave")..

But why not Death Note? Well, I totally respect the anime and totally not saying it sucks.. I actually think it's quite an amazing anime.. Original ideas.. Unique drawings and arts..

But I hated it because everyone got so obsessed with it as if it's the best... You see\hear\read\watch\breath a "Death Note" related quote\story\name everywhere.. And I reached the point of hating it due to that (The same thing happened to the Batman's new movie "Dark Knight" or whatever)..





Alot of people consider such animes are the best animes ever.. Yet they haven't seen any GOOD anime... And by that, I mean things like:
The Gundam's animes (Haven't seen'em.. I dislike most of the Sci-Fi animes)
The old Mecha animes: Mazinger, Grandizer and similar (I hate them.. C'mon, they're classic, BUT NOT THE BEST)
The Guyver's animes (Only seen the old ones which I can't really remember)
Fist of The North Star (Not willing to.. Too old for me)
Dragon Balls (Hehe)
Ghost In The Shell (Seen it all baby!)
Rurouni Kenshin (SPOILER ALERT: ITS GETS STUPID WHEN SHISHIO MOKOTO DIES)
Ranma ½ (Almost)
Ninja Scroll (Bloobath)
Berserk (Haven't seen it... And not willing to... Because I have to read the comic and I'm no comic guy)
Full Metal Alchemist (New stuff, but SURPRISINGLY AMAZING)
City Hunter (Not alot of people can digest this)
Initial D (First 2 seasons sucks drawing-wise, But things got better)
Hajime No Ippo (A MUST)
..
..
..
The list could go on forever..

I'm not saying that they suck about choosing Animes (Well, they do!).. But they only talk about such 3 not-so-special animes forgeting that there's alot to watch which actually formed the huge base of anime creators inspirations and crap..

As in seriously, they talk about these only 3 animes as if they're the only animes published in the history and got nothing but these 3 animes to talk about in this life..

I, myself, obsessed in Ghost In The Shell and Hajime No Ippo.. Yet I know there's great animes as well and I've seen quite few of'em..





To me, those who only saw those crappy animes (Yes, Crappy compared to the real good ones) are like those who only seen Mesaratti cars thinking they're the best cars ever made!!..

Ofcourse they're great, but they're not the best either in both performance, prettines, design, safety and everything wise..



I recommend doing the (Zeyad’s don’t talk to me anymore until you know what you’re talking about) move to such retard anime-wise people

10 comments:

  1. remember Berserk, Bastard!!, Ranma 1/2, Golden Boy, Love Hina, Fushigi Yuugi...

    btw DeathNote was uncalled for, It is really good, unlike Naruto, Bleach, Luluechi, however stop only at season one, afterwords sucks.

    and you should watch Hajime No Ippo, hilarious! if you love Boxing sports, and comedy ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I actually thought I'd find something new in what you're saying, but honestly you don't sound like someone who's explored the anime world much deeper, you're list is like... stereotypical! XP No offense, I agree a bit with what you're saying but I think you got it a bit wrong. I think that people DO watch a lot of other animes but ones like Naruto are like... most famous right now, most on topic. So even people with waaay different tastes may still have Naruto in common. I was born in Kuwait so I grew up with Greendizer, Captain Tsubasa (captain Majid in arabic), the old Dr. Slump etc. Yet I think Naruto NOW is one of the best animes I've seen, even though I love animes like Otogizouchi (not so known actually) and mangas like Power! (girl dressing like a boy and playing basket ball). :P

    btw, thanx for the tip, I've been thinking of seeing Hajime no Ippo but wasn't sure it was worth it (I'm REALLY busy otherwise, so time is expensive!!), but I think I might give it a shot, ne? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neoark:
    Hajime no Ippo? You don't really have to tell me... It's a must watch!!

    Kweiko:
    I actually liked Otogizouchi (Well, I've only seen the first few episodes so far)...


    Now, to business...

    OFCOURSE I'M STEREOTYPE!!! YOU THINK I'M MONOTYPE? YOU THINK WHAT I HEAR FROM MY RIGHT EAR IS WHAT I HEAR FROM MY LET EAR? :P

    No seriously, I might not be in the anime world much deeper (Atleast I've been through Ranma, dr slump, greendizer, captain tsubasa, lubna alqaweya, bombo... etc)

    Now wait a minute, GREENDIZER!? IS THERE A BLUEDIZER!? OMGWTFBBQ!!

    It's just lame to actually write whatever you wrote without atleast checking your spell of that epic anime...

    But seriously, Naruto "NOW" is one of the best? You mean, it won't be in five minutes?

    The "NOW" isn't valid since labeling something as "BEST" means you consider it as "BEST" at all times...

    Now, NARUTO!? REALLY!?

    * 3 frames-per-second anime bests Ninja Scroll which is, 283742693476987 frames-per-second?
    * A ninja-wannabe anime that uses magic and spells as an excuse of being a ninja (Which it's not) bests Ninja Scroll which uses MELEE fights, swords, knives and REAL WEAPONS!?


    You're better off watching harry potter dude...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neoark, I just can't stop laughing at how exalted you got! I didn't mean to sound so negative, I'm sorry!!
    I was really surprised that you thought my SPELLING is lame rather than the CONTENT. Of course I meant Grendizer (グレンダイザー, "gurendaizaa") or Grandizer if you like it better but that wasn't the point. Neither was "now and not in 5 mins" the point. Here I meant NOW as in NOWADAYS (compare to arabic when we say "tomorrow you'll grow up and get married bla bla bla" which doesn't really mean you'll suddently become a married adult tomorrow), which could be understood because I was comparing between today and around 20 yrs ago when Grandizer first was showed on TV. I didn't write to be rude, I actually find this topic interesting and worth commenting and discussing, so please put my spelling aside since this isn't an English course.

    Anyway :) the main point was that there are so many tastes and so many good animes in many different aspects but there are always those that are more popular that shine everywhere because people are certain other would know them. It's sociopsychologic to get a known keyword, like "Naruto", to find other similar people. I've noticed this apply to many other things if not all (Like when I say "Kuwait" people would say "oil!", but I was actually thinking of Aqua Park...)

    Now I know that Naruto is not an ultimately optimal anime - I mean just watch Naruto Shippuden, we're up to ep 105 and still my grandma would be faster than this story narration. The character development in the beginning, when Naruto suddently could do amazing things did suck. But there's so much more into the series, like how all the relationships develop, how we get to know the characters, the enemies' intensions and the creativity in many fighting scenes, the sayings, the environment, the cultural explorations which tells much about real Japanese culture, the graphics (now I'm talking about drawing style and how thoughtfully things are drawn) are all awesome to me. And there's this hilariousness of japanese humour of course - seen the scary face of Yamato-sensei? Very pedagogic. XD


    I think the last part, from "Now, NARUTO!?..." was the best part of your answer! I agree with you, sometimes it's really lame!! Sometimes I'm like "MOVE ON, FRAME! MOVE ON!!" And those magic stuff could sometimes axaggerate but that's not the worst thing in Naruto, believe me!! Just ask people about the everlasting fillers, I know people who hate Naruto because of these. However, I'd rather focus on the good stuff which weighs more than the bad ones, like Rock Lees taijutsu (since we're talking about ninjas), it's just so AWESOME!! I remember that genjutsu was very ontopic in the beginning but since the characters grew up it started to fade out, it's more taijutsu and ninjutsu now, with som genjutsu sometimes.

    Aaanyway, to my defense I'd like to say that I've been watching Naruto for three yrs now so it's hard NOT to like it so much and be attached to it, it's become a part of my life. On the other hand, it's hard NOT to be totally objective. :P

    And last: SCORE!! I've read the Harry Potter series in two different languages and seen all the movies several times XD And FYI I'm a "dudette" even though it doesn't really matter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND of course this goes to Kuwait Surviv0r!! I'm sorry for mixing the names, Neoark!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a confused nerd :P

    It's called "Anime" for a reason; ANIMATION!!!

    If the animation sucked real bad (considering the means available to make it much better; money, better artists and technology) it will suck dramatically which if only and only other factors were extremely good to backup the suckness of the drawing and all...

    Yes, naruto brings ALOT of japan culture and all... But then again, when graphic factors fails, it almost totally fail...



    Then again, I'd say "everyone is entitled to their own opinion"... But I wouldn't :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you want plain animation?
    Enjoy: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Animhorse.gif

    Sure the animation is a central thing, but in my opinion it doesn't weigh as much as the other matter all together. Consider the graphics - it's great, the story - great, the humour à la Japan - great, the characters - great, the theme songs - great. Everything considered more or less, but after all it's is really successful although SOMETIMES the fps is way low, and even that is not THAT disturbing, maybe only for someone watching the frame speed of the anime and not following the anime itself. -.-'

    So you see the difference between "anime" and "animation"?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol this arguement is not valid anymore, watch the new episodes of Naruto Shippuden, they have amped up the animation so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Studio Pieriott, tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

      Delete
  9. This argument....
    I don't think anything I say could make this any more fail.

    ReplyDelete