Sunday, January 4, 2009

For Fuck Sake!! JUST LET ME SLEEP!!!

I went back home around 23:15 (11:15PM for those who can't figure out the 24h format).

I took a quick hot shower because it's so FUCKING COLD in here.

I double stuffed myself with 2 blankets so I don't feel any cold (I prefer being over warmed than abit chilled. EVEN IN SUMMER!!).

I fell asleep around 00:30 (Thats 12:30AM). Then the poopism started..

I started to dream of.. I even forgot what I was dreaming of! But I'm sure it got something to do with a half-shaved mustache and attending my college with it which made me double check my face in the mirror to see if I actually got that or not.

My sister knocked the door waking me up. Just for the record; my sister, her husband and their 2 daughters live upstairs renting an apartment from our house so they could be close to us.

Here's the talks that happened (Short Version):

Me: Whaaaat? (With a sleepy voice)
Her: fkduytvfkt74eftynl,ix78tylci87y&^*&^*(#Y%RLeh (I couldn't hear because she's ninja silent)
*Opened the door*
Me: What?
Her: Can you spare me your HUB?
*What the hell is she thinking of my place? Hawalli!?*
Me: Here, Take it.. I'm not using it.
Her: Thanks.. Why are you awake? It's late!
*Duuh.. Why are YOU awake?*
Me: Umm, you woke me up?
Her: Oh right! OK off to bed.

So I did. I went to bed to sleep. I started to dream about something else; picking up Pizza Hut deliveries driving their Supernatural white Daihatsu mini cars(1).

Started to have a dream means I'm sleeping in quite and peace. NOT!!

It's my sister's 2nd strike time!!!

She started to knock the door. AGAIN! Here's the convo (SHORT VERSION):

Me: What now?
Her: I need ethernet cables.
*What the hell?*
Me: Don't you have any?
Her: I need to connect 3 computers and no I have no cables.
*WHY DIDN'T SAY SO? WHY THE 2ND STRIKE!?*
Me: Here, here and here. You sure you don't need anything else?
Her: Thanks. I got everything I need. Go back to sleep or you'll be late for your morning stuff!
*Closed the door.. On my way to my bed.. She knocked the door again.. Opened the door*
Her: Are you sure they're all straight not crossover?
Me: Yes. They're all straight not gay.. Just let me sleep will ya?
Her: Fine fine. Sweet dreams.

I went outside to check if my car was that supernatural Daihatsu or not. It wasn't.. Good..

I got back to my room and tucked myself in my warm, WARM bed and fell a sleep. I was dreaming of me and my gf eating breakfast in some coffee house. She was having some muffin and late (The coffee with milk drink lateeee.. Not late as in "I'm too late to work, I'll just head to bed again") while I was having donuts and black coffee. This is something I ALWAYS wanted to do. I hope this goes on for atleast 2 hours.. NOT!!

Another air raid! Sister knocked the door AGAINISH AGAIN!

So I walked to the door with the usual sleepy mode..

Me: Whaaaaaa? (The sleepy what)
Her: The cables you gave me are so short. Do you have longer ones?
*Please let this be the last raid*
Me: I think I do. Let me check.. Here's one.. And here's the other.. I don't have a third one sorry.
Her: Why?
*Oh my god!! Please don't start with the infinit "Why" questioning loop*
Me: You're free to look in my junkyard in my storage area.
Her: I don't want to.. You go look for me, will you?
Me: If I did, I would've used it to link my laptop to the HUB you just took off.
Her: Yea yea.. You're just lazy enough not to look there.
*I know.. YOU WOKE ME UP!*
Me: Whatever integers your boat.. Just let me sleep..
Her: What?
*Oh crap! Now I have to explain this little random joke to her*
Me: Whatever floats your boat.. You know.. Float.. Integer.. Numeral Variables.. C\C++.. Computers.. Mars to Snickers.. JUST LET ME SLEEP!!
Her: What are you? You make such ranom thoguhtful jokes even when you're a half-sleep? How can you do this?
Me: I have the Schwartz.. Now can I go to sleep? Please?
Her: Yea yea.. Sweet dreams..

Closed the door and I wish that's the end of the surprise attacks..

Now I started to dream of attending high school AGAIN!! WHY!? I can't believe I finally graduated from high school 5 years ago!! Someone please wake me up!!

Thats when my sister knocked my door.. AGAIN!! 4th strike!! Almost a new record in the house..

I opened the door to see she came with her husband. Oh god! I'm in trouble!!

Me: Now what?
Her: We came to look for longer cables.
*As if you would find any if he came along*
Him: You were sleeping?
Me: The key word here is "were".. Seriously I have no extra nor long cables. I gave you the ones I'm using.
Him: You got anything left in that box?
Me: Used it all.. I think I have a 1~2 meters but that wouldn't be satisfying.
Him: Gimmi that. I'll just use it to extend a cable or something.
*I've been there before.. Connecting two wires in a non-proffessional way causes ALOT of noise which could lead to curropted packets.. Well that's when we talk about DSL phone lining and crap*
Me: Doing that will give you noise that would give alot of bad checksum in the packets. You know what I mean now.
*I had to explain it to him software-wise since he's into software more than hardware. And he used to mess around with networks and such stuff. He used to hack Linux Kernels back in Slackware 4.something days*
Him: Really? I didn't know that.
Me: Now you do.. Can I please go back to bed and have a peaceful sleep?
Him: Got morning stuff tomorrow?
Her: Oh yea I forgot, Sorry for the mess. Go to sleep. Sweet dreams and good night.
*O RLY!? So they're heading outside. Her husband noticed my computer desk so he just ran there and sat*
Him: Sitting here with everything abit tilted makes me feel, tilted..
*He moved the mouse to knock off my computer's screensaver.. It was on the login screen*
Him: Oooh.. Administrator.. Interesting..
Me: Yea I kick asses
Her: C'mon let's go.. We annoyed him enough..
*You mean, the 4th raid was intentional!?*
Her: Oooh Let's steal his crimping tool!!
Him: We don't need it. Beside I got a better one.
Her: But I wanna take something from his room!
*She got in her "I want to annoy him!! It's fun!! I'm enjoying it" mode. I kinda enjoy it. BUT WRONG TIMING*
Me: Here! NOW GOO!!

So they left. And THAT was their last air raid, thank you god.

I looked at my crappy wall clock (Seriously, Who cares about a wall clock if the room was a total mess?) and it's 2:30 (2:30AM).

Holy shit!! You mean all that poopism happened in two hours and half!?

I tucked myself in my bed again. Had a quite and nice sleep. But couldn't dream of anything. AND WOKE UP FUCKING LATE!!!

The reason I couldn't ignore or be rude to my sister or her husband is because they're older than me. And by that, they're older than me in more than five years..





Supernatural white Daihatsu mini cars:
A tiny car that delivers food and similar stuff in light speed or turtle speed with extreme maneuver abilities and other stuff :P

4 comments:

  1. dude, seriously...
    no cat gets near me because they'll know I WILL KILL ANYONE DISTURB MY SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister knows the difference between straight and crossover. I'm impressed :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a coding wizard's wife.. and she's a computer person herself as well (or she wouldn't have figured the floating boat joke) :P

    ReplyDelete