Monday, January 12, 2009

Red Label laying around like this!?

After checking Q8Geek's latest post and seeing his pictures, I gave his both flickr and the gallery a visit..



After seeing the picture above in his gallery I did that "WTF!?" face..

So I had to reach him to actually ask him about it.. After telling me, I actually LMAOed..

Ofcourse, there's illegal drinks such as rainbow labels (I don't know how many colors they got), but to see a bottle in such publicity is funny..

This picture (As he said) was taken around 10:30~11:30..

So I'll write the brief of the convo that happened.. I'll skip the greetings and get straight to the questioning.. QG is Q8Geek and R4 is Rand_4..

R4: Why the hell did you take a picture of it? Ran outta ideas?
QG: More or less, I got outta my car with my Tele Lense.. Though of taking a picture of it but it wasn't so good.. So I went to that bay watch tower to snap few pictures..
R4: You mean, the picture in your gallery is what you took in your Tele Lense? It's a good!
QG: Not really.. Y'see, I got back from there and was planning to leave.. Yet the bottle was still there.. So I changed to the Standard Lense and took few shots of the bottle.. I think the one in the gallery is the best of those I've taken
R4: You could've snapped alot of pictures that wouldn't involve this bottle.. WHY THE HELL DID YOU SNAP THIS ONE!?
QG: I simply felt like doing it.. I actually thought of putting it in my Flickr Page but I thought it'll cause a chaos.. So I prefer keeping it in my gallery just for the fun of it.. I'm sure alot of people would come and ask me about this.. But I'm as clueless as everyone else.. I just saw it and took a picture of it.
R4: Was it the only bottle you found here?
QG: Yes, for today.. But I usually find some here'n'there every now'n'then.. You can find a huge pile of'em in Kubbar and other islands..
R4: Oh, okay..
QG: Funny thing that there was some guy with a 3arabana drove next to me asking me if I'm a reporter or something..
R4: 3arabana!?
QG: It's my definition of those crappy white japanese mini trucks that we call "Waneet"..
R4: Oh.. What did you tell him?
QG: I thought of faking something up, but it could lead to an annoying chain reaction.. So I just told him I'm a hobbyist and he replied with "Oh good.. Just don't take pictures of me or anything".. I'm not sure if I can say this, but he seemed abit of nervous :P
R4: OFCOURSE!! He's probably the one who drank and threw it there
QG: We'll never know.. Only the Evil Company does!!!
R4: What?
QG: nvm..

It's my version.. I'm too lazy to bring the real convo from my log..

But seriously, Q8Geek could risk himself by doing so.. And he could've have some fun torturing the guy.. Or better yet, call 7³ "777" but it would probably cause something..



Things I learned from this convo:
* Q8Geek got some weird brain.. Really REALLY hard to understand yet he come up with the weirdest, randomest crap ever!! (I wonder how he's able to do that)
* NEVER TAKE A PICTURE OF AN ILLEGAL THING.. It coul backfire at ya
* Eating sugar is FUN!!! (Well, that's what I'm doing right now :P)

2 comments:

  1. :o

    i'll send you an sms on my thoughts ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah yahdeehOm..dont be suprised..sha5barii suprised :P

    ReplyDelete