Friday, January 2, 2009

And the poopism begins...

Well, I'll be starting writing about personal life and experiences I acquired.

Might be entertaining or disturbing.

I'll start with a brief description of myself:
Name: Call me "Rand_4"
Birthdate: April, 13th, 1985
Birthcity: Unfortunately, Kuwait

Likes and whies:
Chocolate: I just love it
Computers: Better to understand than human
Photography: Because it's something not alot of people can do... And no... I'm not sharing...
Metal: It's creative
Heavy Metal: More creative
Instrumental Metal: Much more creative (JOE SATRIANI FTW!!!)
Industrial Metal: Not all of'em... But they're still creative
Hardcore Metal: Things like [All that remains]

Dislike:
Rap (Well I like Tupac Shakur): Repeated beats with useless crappy insults'n'swears
Hip hop: Rap with better beats
Pop: It's just gay
Eggplant: Makes me wanna throw up
Mac: Only idiots uses'em (Few exception)
Iraqis: 1990~1991 is an enough good reason for me
Zalamaat: Marina Mall would give you good reasons (Few exceptions)
Those with bling-bling stickers on their car(s): Doesn't that bother you?
Helag: Do I really need a reason?
Those who complain about Kuwait sucks: If you don't like Kuwait just leave it morons!!


You're free to agree\disagree to all\most\some\few\none of what I like\dislike
You're free to pay a visit or totally ignore it. I'll just keep writing. I wonder what would stop me *tongue*

4 comments:

  1. hey man welcome to blogspot, lets see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... hopefully you'll be entertained *stupid big wide open smiley face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh.. bach.cha, first post I read and I wanted to punch my monitor! he hee.. enjoy blogging and express as you wish but expect replies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should've done that.. it would be so funny that i'd roflcopter on you!!

    ReplyDelete