Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why I love kdcow more than KDD?

I know this is one of the extremely weird and random posts, but I thought of eye-bleed whoever reads this post or blog :P

Anyways, I have three reasons that I find'em good enough for me to like this and hate that (When it get's to milk and dairy products of course... Juices is something else)



Reason #1 - Loyalty:

I'm sure you'll ask "What loyalty got to do with this?" And here's my point:

If you remember correctly when Kuwait's salaries raised and goods prices raised as well... What happened is KDD increased their prices let's say additionally %50+... Which means that their old 100fils KDD Chocolate milk costs 150fils after the raise...

Of course, KDD wasn't the only company that raised prices, almost every single company did the same (Even ABC... I wonder why they still exist, their goods aren't that good and they raise prices!? :P )...

But there's other companies that didn't raise prices as well, kdcow is one of'em... Their Chocolate milk (Which kinda reminds me of kindergarten days) remains 100fils...

Then prices dropped back to normal after having hard time gaining profit from that dramatic, idiotic price raise (I think it's due to profit drop... Not quite sure)...



Reason #2 - Taste:

We're all raised on KDD's chocolate milk... I drinkg it every now'n'then just because it's something I got used to...

Leaving the chocolate and flavored milk aside, let's talk about normal ones...

When you drink a normal full creme milk from both sides (KDD and kdcow... I wonder if people still drink full creme and wouldn't worry about gaining wait and fat :P ), you can feel that kdcow's milk taste like milk... You can feel that it's been milked from a cow... No powdered stuff and all while KDD milk feels like a powdered milk or something... I'm sure alot would differ but here's what I think (I can think what I like but it might not be like what I think :P ):

The kdcow milk's taste is abit "Zafer" (I don't know it's English meaning) while KDD milk's taste totally "Zafer"less...

Another thing, shake the container, you'll notice that in kdcow there's air inside... A little bit of air... While in KDD, when you punch the straw inside the container you'll feel as if the air rushes inside...



Reason #3 - Glue:

This is the most important reason for me and the least reason that makes sense to normal users... The glue on the box that holds the straw on the box... I have this habit of removing it from the box and be as careful as possible and cause as less damage as possible to the container...

On KDD's milk container, the glue is so little and when you remove it, you drag alot of the container's cover along...

On kdcow's milk container, there's ALOT of glue that I enjoy ripping'em off and it doesn't actually damage the container and doesn't rip it off...





Things I've learned from this post:
* Al-Mara3i FTW!!!
* kdcow's banana milk tastes almost exactly like KDD's trianglic banana ice cream.
* kdcow's taste reminds me of my kindergarten days... Now come to think of it, they used to make me drink that dairy products under the kdcow's old name...

12 comments:

  1. dude the company is sooo gonna kill you !! your talking about KDD or KDCOW now lol :D

    well i've always loved KDD and hate all other companies !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh... So the evil company forced you to like KDD... Quite interesting ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nooo noo they didnt .. i forced it into the company .. see, the CEO of KDD company is my friend so you know ikinda pulled some strings ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol noooo thats what i wana them to think ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. company killed you already or what ??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the review you helped me to decide which one is best for my workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also agree, am also a fan of KDCOW over KDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading your content in 2023 helped me to choose kdcow over KDD

    ReplyDelete