Thursday, March 12, 2009

What the hell am I doing!?

Y'know when you sometimes have a headache that you kinda enjoy it?

Doesn't hurt much, but gives you some weird atmosphere and all... You don't? Well, I do :P


Here's what happened:


I came back from a friend's place yesterday around 03:00. And Luckily today is a vacation so I don't really have to worry my parents lecturing me about "Sleep early to wake up early for college" thing.


Anyways, the good thing is that I slept at my friend's place for three hours which would make me stay awake for a day (or maybe two).


Went back home and started to play Call of Duty 5. Then I fell a sleep (Last time I remember seeing the clock, it was 07:30).


I had this weird dream of me and my mom fighting about eggs. She worries alot when it gets to food (As if it isn't a built-in function in moms). The fight was about not allowing me to eat eggs while I LOVE something called eggs (Specially Kinder Surprise :P).


So yes, the fight lasted 2 hours in my dream (Which in real life, didn't last for 5 minutes), and then I woke up with this weird headache.


I felt as if the world is abit of heavy on my head. Not the "Your fattest friend's heaviness"... It was the "Your GF's heaviness which let's assume she's much lighter than you and you can handle her weight without breaking a sweat" kind of heaviness.


That feeling made me feel and think funny...

I went to my sister's husband (If you recall, he rented the apartment above us), and played zombie on him. I wasn't even acting up! I did the "Oh, I'm too lazy" kind of zombies so he just let me do whatever I want since I can't really do much. I just wanted to do this because I feel like doing it. I can't even open my jaws to bite him.


Done playing zombie stuff then I went to the kitchen to make me some eggs...

Why? Not because I was hungry or anything, it's because of the dream and argument I had there. So I just wanted to eat eggs to piss off my mom (Love you mom) even though it's nothing but a dream (Though she'd get annoyed if she knew I had eggs).


I kicked back somewhere to relax and come to my senses... And when I did, I literally yelled "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!?".

What the hell did I just do? Why did I feel like biting my sister's husband? Why did I eat unproperly cooked eggs (The maid was hiding somewhere doing the laundry)? Why I'm doing this?


Then my niece just popped in my vision going to her mom asking her for something (She's 5 years old). So I decided to play zombie on her, her sister and their mother (Ofcourse, I almost got a black eye :P)...


I think there's no use for me to even try to think about being a normal human being.

And by that, I mean I don't really have to make sense on whatever I'm doing or question my stupid useless actions as long as I'm enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment