Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cookie Monster ate me!! TWICE!!!!

I slept so early today (2:00... Which means TOO DAMN LATE) and had weird dreams...



First dream:

A 6-floors-sized Cookie Monster was eating me alive...

The thing is, it didn't hurt or anything... It was like being trapped in 2 massage machines... I was actually enjoying it... Cookie monster got no teeth or anything, just that flat black Pac-man mouth :P



I woke up freeked out abit then laughed like crazy for 15 minutes... Then went back to bed to have my second dream...



Second dream:

A human-sized Cookie Monster was munching my right hand...

Same sensation... Which was funny...



Seriously, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SUCH A CREEPY DREAM!?

SCREW YOU EVIL COMPANY!!! NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY MESSING WITH MY HEAD I'LL STILL LOVE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. loooooooooool :D now that seriously crazy shit !!! i'm sorry but cookie monster ??? i dreamed once about being a Smurf !! :D now that was cool !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smurfs are horny midgets... cookie monster IS TEH SEKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool they are sooo not !!!! they are cute lil' things !!!

    ReplyDelete