Saturday, April 4, 2009

THEY BE CUTTING MA HAIR!!!

I've becoming much more lazier than the extreme laziness I personally am...

And as a result, I didn't cut my hair for months... I barely shaved my beard because I had a date with my gf :P

My hair is growing long... Everyone would think it's not long at all, but considering my usual hair and all, IT IS LONG!!!

I'm too lazy to have 3 minutes drive to the Paki barber to cut it out... And in fact, I kinda liked my careless hair which represents my carelessness personality...



Anyways, I don't remember what was my dream about... But I remember that I had to go to the barber and get a hair job...

I swear the moment he cut my hair I just woke up with a freeky face like "NOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!"...

But then I idled for a minute to get the puzzle straight and all and thought "Why the hell should I fear the barber!? It's just hair and I'm better without it!!"...

But then again, I kinda like it that way... I think I'll grow it for another month :P



Why the hell did I have such dream and thought of it as a nightmare?

Maybe because I ALWAYS make fun of my friends with long hair :P

2 comments:

  1. LONG HAIR ?? looooooooooooool you had a dream about this ? you need to see a shrink about your dreams man !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried, but they don't walk around with big signs over their heads telling people they're shrinks :P

    ReplyDelete