Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why I hate the phrase "Break a leg"...

It's been a damn long time since I last time wrote anything... So here we go...



Y'know, break a leg is something like "good luck"... But when it comes to me, it NEVER means good luck... Here's why:

* I was talking with my gf and told her that we're moving to another house so I gotta bail out move stuff and all... She said "Break a leg"... Later on that day, the closet fell on my feet and I almost break it.

* I was talking with my gf again and told her that I need to move some stuff with a friend since he's re-decorating his room... She said "Break a leg" again and his books box fell on my leg which almost broke my leg.

* Now that I suspected that my gf is bringing me bad lucky (fortunately not), I was talking with another friend telling him I'm going to play soccer (I haven't done that in years) and he said "Break a leg"... The next thing I know is that, someone just kicked my leg accidentally and hurts like crazy.

* I mentioned to my friend that my friend is moving out to another house (He's Irish and he's switching apartments) so my friend said "Break a leg" and I warned him about it and how unlucky I'd become... His mini-fridge fell on my foot (Good thing I was wearing my bro's military boot that I stole :P )

* This is a killer; Someone told me "Break a leg" and I knew something would happen. So I avoided doing sport or any labor stuff... Went to my Irish friend's place and he decided to take his car for a spin... And when he decided to park his car, he slammed on the brake and a car behind him hit his car which pushed his car abit... And because the gear was on "Neutral", the car wandered straight and hit my leg (Luckily it wasn't a hard hit and I didn't get hurt at all)...



They should change it from "Break a leg" to "Break your leg"...

5 comments:

  1. dude the evil company will hunt your leg down and amputate it !!!!!!! lol your crazy seriously lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. navy girl *GASP* you understand his stuff?!

    require amount of mental strength and cooki monster to be able to figure him out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy Girl:
    They can try as much as they can... They simply, can't :P

    Neoark:
    You just can't handle the evil company theory now, can you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought that the phrase "break a leg" was only supposed to be used in reference to on-stage performances. Ah well. Learn something new everyday, I guess. Anyways, you sir, are either extremely lucky or have nine lives. Either way, mashalla and all that good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be lucky this time to send a message to those who would use that phrase in the future :P

    ReplyDelete